SHRIMP TACOS WITH A TASTE OF MANHATTAN
-1 Jar of THE PURE from Brooklyn Salsa
-1 ear of Organic Corn
- as much fresh Shrimp as you can handle
- Organic Lettuce
- x1 Heirloom Tomato
- Organic Lemon
- x2 6-packs of Modelo Especial
1) Boil an ear of corn. Cut the kernels off the cob. Set aside.
2) Sautee your shrimp in a little olive oil and taco seasoning to taste. (5 large shrimp per taco)
3) Create a bed of lettuce and tomato inside your tortillas for your shrimp to rest in.
4) Place corn and your favorite Brooklyn Salsa in a small bowl and mix until corn is coated.
5) Spoon your Brooklyn Salsa-corn mixture on top of the shrimp.
6) Best served with Mexican beer on a rooftop in Brooklyn.